1925–2006. Hardcover. Nine title inscribed to Natalie and Gene Jones, one title to "Ma and Pa," all these signed and one title is not inscribed.
1. More by Corwin. 16 Radio Dramas. New York. Henry Holt. Third Printing, 1944. Bright green cloth with gilt lettering and ruling on spine, in original dusjacket. Inscribed on front free endpaper "For Natalie – who has forgotten more about the documentary and and ... .... than I would ever know – with awed admiration and great love – Norman April 2, 2006." Very light wear along edges of binding. Dustjacket with some wear along edges, small chips, closed tears and light creasing. Block lightly age-toned. In very good condition.
2. On a Note of Triumph. New York. Simon and Schuster. Second Printing, 1945. Original light brown cloth with gilt lettering on cover and spine, in original dustjacket. Laid in copy of typed full-page Corwin letter to Gene and Nat, before moving within Los Angeles, mainly about teaching experiences and text used in those classes. Inscribed on front free endpaper "To the magnificent Gene and Nat, with awed esteem and love – Norman 5.20.75." Dustjacket with light wear along edges and spine, small chips and creasing. Binding with light wear along edges and gilt lettering fading. Starting at inside covers. Block lightly age-toned. In good condition.
3. Untitled and Other Radio Dramas. New York. Henry Holt. First Printing, 1947. Green cloth with attractive yellow design on front cover, yellow lettering on spine. Corwin portrait in b/w pasted to inside front cover. Inscribed on front free endpaper– with my very best wishes for my very best friends, Gene and Nat Jones – Norman Corwin 4/05." Binding rubbed along edges. Possibly over-painted library numbers on spine and remnants of removed paper on front free endpaper. In good- condition.
4. Dog in the Sky. The Authentic and Unexpected Odyssey of Runyon Jones. New York. Simon and Schuster. First printing, 1952. Light blue illustrated cover with black lettering on cover and spine, in original dustjacket. Illustrated burnt sienna endpapers. Inscribed "Just as much-travelled Jones is the hero of this book, the much-travelled Joneses, Nat and Gene, are heroic in this world! with much love, Norman Corwin 2005." Some wear along edges of dustjacket, chips along edges and at spine with bottom three inches reinforced with tape. Brown marker lines on inside covers. Lightly starting at title page. In good condition.
5. The Rivalry. New York. Dramatic Play Service Inc. Acting Edition, 1960. original yellow wraps with black line design and lettering on cover. Inscribed "To Ma and Pa with love Norman." Lightly rubbed with small chips at staples at spine. Minor staining on back and light creasing at top foredge corner. In good+ condition.
6. Overkill and Megalove. Cleveland and New York. World Publishing Company. First Edition, 1963. Grass green cloth with white lettering on spine, in original dustjacket. Full page b/w portrait photograph of Corwin and Golden Globe pasted to inside front cover. Enlarged text from book flap pasted to front free endpaper. Inscription on half-title: "Gene! Natalie! Best wishes, heart and soul, Around the equator and pole to pole. Norman 6/29/05." Indicators of this being a library copy with removed sticker on spine, whiteout on title page at top and black marker streak on top of verso. Block lightly age-toned. Dustjacket with light wear, small chips along top edge. Good condition.
7. Holes in a Stained Glass Window. Lyle Stuart Inc. 1978. First edition. Original off-white cloth with white lettering on green, red and blue labels of spine, in original color illustrated dustjacket. Inscribed "To Gene and Nat with awed admiration and boundless affection and pride in everything they do and are, Norman" on front free endpaper. Minor wear along edges of dustjacket and binding. Else in fine condition.
8. Trivializing America. Lyle Stuart Inc. 1983. First edition. Original dark gray cloth with gilt lettering on spine, in original dustjacket. with white and red lettering. Red endpapers. Inscribed "For Gene and Nat with a full share of thanks for the treasures you have brought to the Screen, and with boundless admiration and love, Norman. Good old American date: July 4, 1984" on front free endpaper. Minor wear along edges of dustjacket, binding with light discoloration along top and bottom edges. "P83" inked in red to half-title. Dustjacket and binding in very good, interior in fine condition.
9. Bannerman, R. LeRoy. Norman Corwin and Radio: The Golden Years. University of Alabama Press. First Edition, 1986. Dark gray cloth with gilt lettering and ruling on spine, in original dustjacket. Laid in copies of two different book reviews of this title from April and may 1987. Inscribed "For Gene and Nat Whose own lives would make better reading than this, by far – with boundless admiration – Norman." Notes on verso of front free endpaper. Starting lightly at half-title with light offsetting of notes of facing page. Else in fine condition.
10. Years of the Electric Ear. Norman Corwin Interview by Douglas Bell. Metuchen, N.J. Directors Guild of America. First Edition, 1994. Burgundy cloth with gilt vignette and lettering in gilt-framed black label on cover, gilt lettering on spine, in original dustjacket. Inscribed "For Nat and Gene Who on a scale of a hundred in my admiration and love, have passed a thousand and are still climbing Norman."
11. Norman Corwin's Letters. A. J. Languth (ed.). New York. Barricade Books Inc. First Printing, 1994. Light blue half cloth over gray boards with silver lettering on spine, in original dustjacket. Laid in a copy of an article "Radio Days" published by DGA News in 1994. Inscribed "For Gene and Nat admiration and love from a fan pretending to be a man of letters– Norman." In fine condition.
12. One World Flight. The Lost Journal of Radio's Greatest Writer. Michael C. Keith and Mary Ann Watson (eds.). New York. Continuum. First Edition, 2009. Black cloth with silver lettering on spine in original dustjackets. Inscribed on front free endpaper "For Gene and Natalie, - It's a privilege for this volume to stand among the great books in your library - with profound thanks and love Norman 10.3.69." Biding with very light wear, else in fine condition.
13. Untitled and Other Radio Drams. New York. Henry Holt. First Printing, 1947. Grayish green cloth with gilt lettering on label of spine. Starting at half title. Good to fine condition. Item #48154