Düsseldorf: Lindner-Verlag (Fritz Lindner), 1928. First edition. Hardcover. Folio (12 x 9 1/2"). 55, pp (Text and photographs), VII, , 45, pp (List of advertisers and advertisement). Original olive cloth, with black lettering to front cover. Tissue-guarded frontispiece.
Illustrated with 63 in-text b/w photographic reproductions as well as 3 full-page tissue-guarded photogravures, this monograph is a remarchable architectural history of the University of Erlangen since its establishment in 1742 by Frederick, Margrave of Brandenburg-Bayreuth.
The photographs contained in this work depict all the buildings forming the famous university, from the oldest to the newest which were built by the author, architect J. Gross.
Spine slightly age-toned. Text in German. Binding in overall good+ to very good, interior in very good condition. g+ to vg. Item #40980