Softcover. 1) Osnabrücker Kupfer- u. Drahtwerk. Fahrdrähte und Stromabnehmerbügel. Ausgabe 1932. Osnabrück. 8vo. 14pp. Original illustrated stapled wraps. 1932 pamphlet by OKD (Osnabrücker Kupfer- u. Drahtwerk) on contact cables (wires) and electric current collectors for locomotives. Profusely illustrated with b/w reproductions of diagrams.
2) Aluminium. Zeitschrift für das Interessengebiet der Leichtmetalle. Heft 23, 14. Jahrgang. Hohenleben, 1932. 4to. 8pp. Original aluminum covered wraps with Bauhaus graphics style in blue on front cover. Some staining on wraps. Vertical crease affecting leaves throughout. Scarce 1932 Dezember issue of the periodical.
3) Lot of 5 items by the "Vereinigte Leichtmetall-Werke G.m.b.H. Hannover."
a) Leichtmetall Fabrikate Liste. Ausgabe Januar 1936. 4to. 30pp. Lists hundreds of products by the company with item numbers, size & weight. Illustrated with many drawings and diagrams. With 22 leaves of "VLW-Merkblatt from various 1934, 35 & 36 issues & 8 page Sonderdruck from the periodical "Aluminium," at rear. All bound in original blue folder with silver-stamped logo of company and lettering "Leichtmetall" on front.
b) 6 1/2" x 9 1/2" advertising leaflet titled "Leichtmetall im Luftschiffbau." Illustrated with b/w reproduction of a drawing showing an airship with Swastikas on its wings.
c) 7" x 9 3/4" leaflet of the "Der Gau am Werk" exhibition, which was held from 27 August - 5 September 1937 in Hannover. Illustration in b/w accompanied by text "VLW Leichtmetalle auf der Leistungsschau "Der Gau am Werk" Hannover / Stadthalle - Stand 229."
d) Green & black 8 1/4" x 11 3/4' illustrated advertisement of a Brass (alloy) shaving machine. With text and illustrations on front and verso.
e) 3 3/4" x 6 3/4' ad slip with small b/w reproduction of a drawing and some lettering.
The Vereinigte Leichtmetall-Werke was a subdivision of the famous "Deutsche Edelstahlwerke AG." All items in overall very good condition.
4) Vereinigte Deutsche Metallwerke A.-G. Leichtmetall aus Magnesium, Din 1717. Magnesal. Bleche - Stangen - Profile - Rohre - Magnesium Stromschienen. nd. Two (one duplicate) 8 1/4" x 11 1/2" advertisement leaves with graphics in the Bauhaus style by Ruppert. Illustration in silver, lettering in blue, silver and black.
5) a) 8vo. Four page fold-out by the "Aluminium-Zentrale," listing their various branches and services. Berlin, nd. Illustrated with a map in blue & white. Bauhaus style graphics on front of fold-out.
b) Informationsdienst der Aluminium-Zentrale. Druckblatt Nr. 8 (in duplicate), 9 & 10. Berlin, ca. 1935. 4to. Three four-page fold-outs, illustrated with few b/w reproductions of photographs. Stamp of "Aluminium, Fachzeitschrift der deutschen Aluminium-Industrie..." on rear of Nr. 8.
6) Wintershall Aktiengesellschaft Kassel. Magnewin - das leichteste Nutzmetall. nd. 4to. Four-page fold-out with five b/w reproductions of photographs. Typography on front in Bauhaus style.
7) H. Kühn u. F. Littmann, Technische Bürsten- und Pinselfabrik. So mit Wilep Spirale Bürsten oder so. Berlin, 1936. 4to. Advertisement leaflet by the German metal-, wire- and paint brush manufacturer. Design on front by Winkler. Rear with illustrations in blue and silver of company's products.
8) Two original b/w photographs. a) 5" x 5" photo shows coat of arms (not identified), which was most likely made of fine metal. Coat of arms design of two Knights' helmets with feather plumes, each with crest depicting a hammer, file and divider (Zirkel).
b) 4 1/4" x 3" b/w photograph shows a piece of steel machinery. Verso of photo with stamp "Hilgers Maschinen- u. Apparate-Bauanstalt m.b.H. Rodenkirchen (Rhein).
All items with text in German. Unique collection giving a valuable insight into the German metal industry of the 1930's. Overall very good condition. Item #33324