NP, n/d. 5 works bound in one. Sm. 4to.
1) British Institution for Promoting the Fine Arts in the United Kingdom. Founded, June 4, 1805, opened January 18, 1806. London. 1811. W. Bulmer and Co. Cleveland Row. 25,pp. Includes a list of the works of British artists placed in the Gallery of The British Institution, Pall-Mall, for exhibition and sale. April 15th, 1811.
2) British Institution for Promoting the Fine Arts in the United Kingdom. Founded, June 4, 1805, opened January 18, 1806. London. 1814. W. Bulmer and Co. Cleveland Row. 23pp. & 2 fold-out drawings in b/w of members of the academy. With list of pictures (paintings) by the late William Hogarth, Richard Wilson, Thomas Gainsborough, and J. Zoffani. Few pages trimmed close to text, affecting some numbers on list slightly.
3) The Exhibition of the Royal Academy, M. DCCCXI. The Forty-Third. London. McMillan. 46,,pp. With list of exhibitors.
4) The Exhibition of the Royal Academy, M. DCCCXIV. The Forty-Sixth. London. McMillan. 40,pp. With a list of the members of the Royal Academy of Arts in London, 1914 & list of exhibitors, 1814, with their places of Abode.
5) Catalogue of an Exhibition of a Selection of the Works of Richard Westall, R.A. 1814. London. Joyce Gold. 16pp.
Binding missing, only spine is present. Age wear and chipping on spine. Corners bumped affecting some pages throughout. Fair to good condition. Scarce. fair. Item #21504
Published as a periodical (Serial publication) in England from 1806-1867. Our copy (with several issues bound in one) not found on OCLC.