NP, n/d. Softcover. Sm. 8vo. Includes the following works:
1) Gaussen, Dr. The Jews: Their Past, Present, and Future. 56pp. second edition. 1881.
2) Hastings, H. L.; The Separated Nation. 131-224,,pp.
3) Hannington, Joseph. Interesting Facts concerning the Jews already in Palestine, which bespeak the near approach of their and our Messiah. (Written in Mount Lebanon, Syria, June 26th, 1890). 15pp. Original wraps.
4) Carden, Rev. A. V. W.; A Brief for the London Society for promoting Christianity amongst the Jews. 15pp.
5) Banning, Rev. C. H.; The Present Condition of the Jews: A Paper, read at the Islington Clerical Meeting. London Society's House. 18pp. Original wraps.
6) Hastings, H. L.; Israel's Messiah; or, why the Jews reject Christ. Scriptual Tract repository. 32pp.
7) Wilkinson, John. Points & Passages on Jewish Subjects. Given at a course of Weekly Bible Readings, during November and December, 1876. 8pp. Original wraps.
8) Ben-Oliel, Rev. Maxwell M. Israel's Appeal; A Sermon preached on Monday, June 25, 1894. 32pp. Original wraps.
9) Reynolds, Joseph William. Reasoning with the Jews; or, Messianic Prophecy. 1891.23pp.
10) Henn, Silas. The Millennium; or, The Thousand Years' Reign of Christ and his Saints. 37pp.
11) Henn, Silas. Israel's Gathering and Restoration. 64pp. Front wrapper.
12) Varley, Henry. Is Christ's Coming Imminent: A Prophetic Study. 48pp.
13) Memoir of the Rev. B. A. Stern. (From the "Jewish Intelligence," July, 1885.16pp.
14) Nelson, Robert. The Purpose of God as regards Israel, the Jew, the Christian, and the World. 1891.37pp. vg. Item #19427
Some of these works have the original wrappers which are bound in black cloth with gold lettering on spine. Contents of book handwritten by previous owner Francis Lemoine Denman on free front endpaper, signed and dated 1894. Ex-Libris of the same on inside of front board. Inscription by later owner on inside of front cover, dated 1924. Tight copy in overall very good condition.